LURD data

Olly Betts olly@survex.com
Mon, 1 Mar 2004 14:35:22 +0000

On Mon, Mar 01, 2004 at 03:16:36PM +0200, Cristian Flueraru wrote:
> thks to all for the feedback. i saw the "experimental movies"...they seem
> ok. this means i'll just have to wait for a future survex release in order
> to obtain similar results with my data?

Yes.  I'm hoping to get an "experimental" 1.1 release out soon which
will have all these new features in.  I'll encourage everyone to try
this out and report any problems.  Once it's all working nicely, this
will become Survex 1.2.

Survex 1.2 should have complete handling of LRUD data, and also allow
colouring surveys by date or closure error (as options instead of
depth).  It should also have printing and file export (as DXF, etc)
integrated into Aven.  But these won't all be in 1.1.0.