Survex now packaged for MacOS X!

Olly Betts olly@survex.com
Thu, 22 Apr 2004 04:04:09 +0100

We've now got Survex packaged up for MacOS X:

http://www.survex.com/software/test/survex-macosx-1.0.29.dmg

This file is a diskimage.  To install, just drag the Survex directory it
contains to where you want to install it.

You can then run aven from inside this directory.  At present the other
programs will need to be run from a command line - hopefully we can set
it up to avoid this like we do on Windows, but I'm not quite sure how
to do that yet.

This version is actually 1.0.29 plus some more recent changes - it has
Phil's printing code in and an almost complete translation into
Romanian.

I'm aware of one problem - the print preview window opens much too small
(but you can resize it larger so it's just annoying).  I'll fix that in
the next build.

Let me know how you get on.