printing broken on WinXP

Mark Shinwell Mark.Shinwell@cl.cam.ac.uk
Sun, 19 Jan 2003 11:56:03 +0000

On Sat, Jan 18, 2003 at 11:03:32AM -0800, Erin Lynch wrote:
> Printing with printwin seems to be broken in 1.0.22 on (Chinese)
> WinXP.  1.0.12 works just fine on the platform I'm using, but with all
> of the more recent releases the dos window behaves normally only as
> far as prompting for a resolution.  Regardless of what I enter the
> y/n/q message is printed and then the window closes immediately.
> Nothing appears in the print queue.

sigh.  I'm about to install XP this afternoon (my, am I looking forward
to that) to test the next version of Aven, so I'll try to find the time
to have a look at that -- Ol's away in Mulu now I think.

Mark
--
Mark Shinwell -- http://mrs30.quns.cam.ac.uk/ -- Mark.Shinwell@cl.cam.ac.uk
Theory and Semantics Group, University of Cambridge Computer Laboratory