Survex 1.0.17

Graham Mullan graham.mullan@breathemail.net
Wed, 2 Oct 2002 11:28:23 +0100

Having downloaded version 1.0.17, I now have an icon that purports to open
SvxEdit, but actually opens Notepad. I know that, as a non-geek, I should
not be allowed anywhere near any computer software at all, ever, but I do
feel that there are some out there who might find this just a little
confusing in future.

For the record, I have not gone hunting for SvxEdit as I am at present very
happy with the way that I put my files together using Notepad. When I have
time I might play with it to see whether it improves efficiency without
constraining flexibility.

Graham
--
graham.mullan@breathemail.net

Tel 0117 9502556 or 07887 637064

Information in this message would be confidential if I were not sending it
out over the Internet! If you are not the intended recipient, I hope you do
not find it overly boring.