Debian Survex package installs and runs fine on TiPowerBook

Michael Lake Mike.Lake@uts.edu.au
Tue, 26 Nov 2002 17:56:36 +1100

Hi all,

Just letting you all know that the debian package of cavern and aven
installs and runs fine on a Ti PowerBook running Debian 3.0. Sometimes
positive feedback on things that work is useful. As I have mostly been
using xcaverot till now, I hadn't played much with Aven. Phil Maynard
has been showing me the neat things that Aven can do. Nice work and it
was certainly nice to be able to 'apt-get install survex' :-)

Thanks to the authors of cavern and Aven.

Best wishes
Mike
--
Mike Lake
Caver, Linux enthusiast and interested in anything technical.

UTS CRICOS Provider Code:  00099F

DISCLAIMER
This email message and any accompanying attachments may contain
read, use, disseminate, distribute or copy this message or attachments.
immediately and delete this message. Any views expressed in this message
are those of the individual sender, except where the sender expressly,
and with authority, states them to be the views the University of
Technology Sydney. Before opening any attachments, please check them for
viruses and defects.