ipkgs tested on ipaq

Wookey wookey@aleph1.co.uk
Wed, 19 Jun 2002 12:48:03 +0100 (BST)

Further to my recent report of the existnece of ipkgs of survex for PDAs,
I've now actually tried them on an ipaq running familair Linux v0.5.1 and
things work very well. I've added a survex-data ipkg too to make it easy to
have something to play with.

These are currently constructed manually so updating is difficult, but it's a
lot better than nothing so here they are for others to try, and possibly for
ol to put on the site until I do something better and properly integrated.

we have:
ftp://ftp.chaos.org.uk/pub/survex/ipkg/
which contains 5 survex package for arm in ipkg format:
survex-aven_1.0.7_arm.ipk     156K
survex-data_1.0.7_arm.ipk     394K
survex-doc_1.0.7_arm.ipk      121K
survex-xcaverot_1.0.7_arm.ipk 26K
survex_1.0.7_arm.ipk          404K

I haven't tested survex-aven, or survex-doc beyond installing it.