Direct X Caverot - test version available

Wookey wookey@aleph1.co.uk
Tue, 5 Dec 2000 14:30:29 +0000 (GMT)

On Tue 05 Dec, Paul Fretwell wrote:
> Olly asked:

> > If you turn on labels (Ctrl-L) when the cave isn't rotating, do they
> > appear?  Does the help page come up on start-up, and when you press 'H'.
>
> Ctrl-L causes the cave to vanish from the screen, but the scale bar and
> compass controls remain. Pressing Ctrl-L a second time causes the cave to
> reappear.

That's correct in fact, as ctrl-L toggles legs. Ol meant ctrl-N for 'Names'.
Sounds to me as if it works pretty well perfectly apart from the blank scren
on hiding with another app. That should please some windows users. I suppose
I should try it on the PC card now that it has directX support...

Aleph One Ltd, Bottisham, CAMBRIDGE, CB5 9BA, UK  Tel (00 44) 1223 811679