Should I shut down this list?

Mike Lake mikel at speleonics.com.au
Thu Sep 28 11:25:55 BST 2023

Hi Olly

I read the list and yes, I have not seen much on it at all.
I can understand your wish to not maintain it. It does take time.
I gather the alternative would a 3rd party hosted, web based one. A
shame as I prefer plain email, but I do understand that the email volume
here does not justify the work involved.
A shame but I won't winge if you shut it down.

Best wishes
Mike

--
Mike