BCRA cave surveying agm minutes

David Gibson david.list3 at caves.org.uk
Thu Oct 17 09:44:12 BST 2013

In article "BCRA cave surveying agm minutes" in <!cave-surveying>, on
Tue, 15 Oct 2013 Les Williams <les at les.williams.name> wrote

>On 15/10/2013 07:34, Andrew Atkinson wrote:
>> After many years of not writing things like minutes, and with the advent
>> of the cave survey competition at Hidden Earth, we have sort of got
>> ourselves a little more organised this year.
>>
>> So for any of you who are interested, here are the minutes. One thing
>> that might cause a debate, is the commendation for BCRA to adopt the UIS
>> survey grades.
>>
>> http://cp.cavesurveying.org.uk/index.php/csg/9-agm2013
>>
>> Andrew
>> Secretary
>> Cave Surveying Group
>>
>Hi Andrew,
>A couple of things about the site.
>Looks nice and clean but could do with some sort of "contact us" page
>(there appears to be no information on how to contact or join CSG).
>Also, how do people go about getting a log on? Or should my BCRA online
>ID work (it doesn't)?

Things are not as "joined up" as that!  Also, CSG's scope of interest
lies well beyond BCRA, so its questionable whether BCRA user-ids are
relevant. However, if CSG particularly *wanted* to allow the use of BCRA
ids, I could supply a verification URL, to be used with Ajax.

--
David Gibson