New release of Cave Converter

Footleg drfootleg at gmail.com
Sun Mar 17 10:31:39 GMT 2013

Only ten days since I released an update to my Cave Converter program,
but I just put out another update. Just one bug fix in this one, but
it finally fixes the last niggling issues in converting survey data
into Toporobot format (at least as far as I am aware) so I put it
straight out. My most complex caves now all convert properly for
import into PocketTopo for taking underground on a PDA for surveying
trips. The change log entry is as follows:

- Fixed bug in Toporobot writer which left survey series unlinked when
two series crossed over
  each other in the middle of each series (i.e. Not joined at the
start or end of either series).

Same place as usual for the download:
http://wscc.darkgem.com/caveconverter/

Footleg