DistoX and PDAs to use?

Luc Le Blanc lleblanc at cam.org
Tue Jun 9 18:04:16 BST 2009

Andrew Atkinson <andrew at wotcc.org.uk> wrote:

> I have been having a bit of trouble with the distoX connecting to a PDA,
> the I got asked for some advice by Quentin. I only have my attempt,
> possibly we can share some of the devices that have worked and not
> worked here and hopefully help each other out.

You must have meant "PocketTopo and PDAs to use" then. Otherwise I'm
pleased to inform you the DistoX can be connected to any
Bluetooth-enabled Palm OS PDA running Auriga and/or the DistoX
Calibration tool. Auriga can fetch the DistoX data and display it in
graphical form. See http://www.speleo.qc.ca/Auriga

Luc Le Blanc