BCRA Grades

David Gibson david@caves.org.uk
Wed, 15 Jan 2003 12:01:13 +0000

In article "BCRA Grades" in <!cave-surveying>, on Wed, 15 Jan 2003
Olly Betts <olly@survex.com> wrote

>> Could I use your e-mail message in the letters column?
>
>I'd wait for Anthony's answer first - he is on this list.

Eeek!  Im getting senile.  That was supposed to be a private message to
Martin, but I must have pressed the wrong button. What a good job I
didnt say anything else :-)

It seems as if there's room for some debate on the subject, and that
this list would be a good place to conduct it. Im not sure I have room
to include anything but Martin's letter in issue 1, so I might leave the
entire subject till issue 2.
--
David Gibson