Splays

kevin dixon geospatial3d at gmail.com
Thu Jan 30 21:03:10 GMT 2014

Olly,
Thanks for that, had not tried it the other way round.

Can we open a ticket on Laser Scan and Theodolite data with turned
horizontal angles ?
*calibrate HA Station           ; sets Theodolite horizontal circle offset
from grid for Station (will apply to all stations in this Survex file if
specific Station number is missing)
*calibrate VA Station           ; sets Theodolite vertical circle offset
from horizontal plane, needs to work for 90 and 270 readings (same as for
HA)
*calibrate HI Station            ; sets vertical height of theodolite above
Station (same as for HA)
*calibrate Target Station      ; sets vertical height of target above point
from Station (same as for HA)

*begin Theodolite      ; theodolite block data
1    ..      HA.......VA........Range             ; Station Station
HorizontalAngle VerticalAngle DIST
1    ..
etc.
*end Theodolite

Hopefully the above makes sense ?
I have tried to implement it in a manner similar to normal Cave Survey
observations.
Will Survex calculate a resection or tri-lateration position if there are
observations from the theodolite to 2 or more known cave survey stations ?

Also a ticket for the Log file.
Separate Anon stations from traverse stations in the statistics.

Thanks,

Kevin Dixon