Survex 1.2.8

Olly Betts olly at survex.com
Wed Jan 8 06:36:45 GMT 2014

On Tue, Jan 07, 2014 at 08:30:57PM -0000, Brian Clipstone wrote:
> I am running Survex 1.2.8 on Windows XP, and when I click on Print or
> Export as, I get a Bug in program detected notice, and it closes down.

Jenny tried to reproduce this, but printing and export work fine for
her.  She's not using XP though.

This sounds like an issue with the 1.2.7b build to me - maybe that
reports itself as 1.2.8.

Anyway, I've just uploaded 1.2.9, which is built with wxWidgets 3.0.0
(1.2.8 was built with 2.9.5, which was a development version).  Can you
retest with this and let us know if you still get this crash?