Python script that reads 3d file and writes a javascript file

Michael Lake mikel at speleonics.com.au
Mon Oct 14 04:26:10 BST 2013

Hi all

Thanks Wookey. Everything is now working ace :-)
I just had to add --enable-testprogs to the configure script and then dump3d was
built. Have now a 3d file being rendered and able to be rotated. Its really neat
:-) I think the js functions are the tricky bits. The python is pretty
understandable.

Thanks lots from Mike