New release of Cave Converter for testing

Wookey wookey at wookware.org
Sun Oct 6 03:33:38 BST 2013

+++ Wookey [2013-10-06 01:00 +0100]:
> +++ Footleg [2013-09-26 13:40 +0100]:
>
> Re my last mail: I was confused. I had an older version of the code.
>
> Now I'll try again with the right code this time.

Sorry for the noise - that was only supposed to go to Footleg.

Anyway. I have now got the package building (in a fresch chroot) and
passing tests and thus basically functional. So the initial debian
version is now uploaded.

It should appear shortly in http://ftp-master.debian.org/new.html
and when it's approved in a few days/weeks it'll be at
http://packages.qa.debian.org/c/caveconverter.html

Plenty of things could be improved (run tests in default build, adjust
examples for debian, find a free version of javafx (ha ha) and build
the GUI version too), but this'll do for initial upload.

That just leaves topparser and troggle as the only significant bits of
caving free-software that are not packaged (any more I've forgotten?). I
believe Andrew is working on topparser. I will look at packaging
troggle when I get a mo.

http://wookware.org/