Survex query LRUD data

Matt Kirby mattkirby99 at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 25 12:39:42 BST 2013

Hey thanks for all for the answers. I've managed to get the 'passage'
command to work and have played around with some simple junctions. I
understand the need to terminate at the junction, I tried to do a tee
junction as a single file but survex made one of the ends go to a point. All
sorted now.

For your information, I'm working with a version of Survex (version 1.1.12)
which Phil Underwood modified for us in 2009 (just before the Mulu exp) to
provide a 'terrain' view in light green lines. Have any of the later
versions incorporated this mod, it's very useful? I've not tried the later
versions as this one works well.

Many thanks.

Matt